Business Credit Demystified (SBA Money Smart Series)
Strong Business Credit – Demystified!
Credit Reporting for a Small Business provides an overview of credit reporting and is designed to help small business owners understand the importance of reporting their credit and how it may benefit their business.
Participants will gain an understanding of the following:
• How the personal and business credit reporting landscape relates to their business.
• What goes into the personal and business credit reports and scores used to assess credit profiles.
• How to establish and build strong personal and business credit histories to support the growth and sustainability of their business.
• How lenders and other businesses may use personal and business credit reports and scores to assess lending risk or evaluate other business-to-business opportunities.
• How the use of credit reporting services can help small business owners make sound decisions.
• How to leverage strong personal and business credit histories to obtain satisfactory financing terms.
• How to recognize when business and personal credit history may become a bigger factor in seeking larger financing options.