Bonding and Education Program
This is a 5-workshop series program designed to prepare a cohort of Arizona-based disadvantaged business enterprises in the construction industries to obtain bond and learn best practices to compete for government transportation-related contracts. This is a live VIRTUAL and interactive program.
- Sessions are taught by subject matter experts with bonding, accounting, finance, and contracting experience
- Receive updates on available/upcoming contracting opportunities
- 1:1 consultation with a U.S. SBA authorized bond agent on current bonding eligibility
- Ongoing support and resources after program completion
- Obtain a Certificate of Completion from U.S. Department of Transportation
To see if your business is eligible to participate, please click on this link HERE.
2022 Spring Program Schedule
May 25: Application deadline
May 26: Announce program eligibility to applicants via email
June 1 – June 29: Program sessions will take place every Wednesday from 11-1 PM PDT starting on June 1st