Explore services offered by Southwest SBTRC then fill out the intake form below for access to these services.
The Southwest SBTRC provides an array of technical assistance to build the capacity of small and disadvantaged businesses that include:
- Business Analyses
- Market Research and Procurement Assistance
- General Management & Technical Assistance
- Business Counseling & Coaching
- Regional Planning Committees
- Liaison between Prime Contractors and Sub-Contractors
- Outreach/Conference Participation
- Capital Access and Surety Bond Assistance
Small Business Help
The Southwest SBTRC provides an array of technical assistance to build the capacity of small and disadvantaged businesses.
Eligible Small Businesses
Small businesses eligible for assistance include the following:
- Small business concerns (SB)
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses (SDB) - Firms in the 8(a) Business Development program included
- Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HubZone)
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB)
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprises (DBE)
About the Program
The USDOT Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI) offers an internship program enabling young women from colleges and universities across the country to participate.
Women & Girls In Transportation Initiative (WITI)
WITI was created to increase the participation of women in the transportation industry and prepare young women to become our nation’s future leaders by creating ladders of opportunity and small business' economic competitiveness through careers, internships, strategic partnerships, and education. Find out more here: Department of Transportation WITI
Steps to Fill Out and Submit Intake Form
NOTE: Please download the form and then fill it out. If you attempt to fill out the form in your browser, you will likely lose your work.
- Select "Download Intake Form". If your browser opens the form for viewing, download or save the form to your local machine or device.
- Open the locally saved file and fill out the form following the instructions included. Be sure to save your changes.
- Return to the form on this screen and fill out your name, email and any comments or questions. Use "Choose File" to browse to your completed intake form and upload it.
- Select the "Submit Intake Form" button to complete the submittal. We will email you after processing. Thank you.