Proposal Writing 101: Structuring Proposals for the Federal Government
On behalf of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), YOU ARE INVITED to attend the Department’s upcoming Master Series Capacity Building Session, “Proposal Writing 101: Structuring Proposals for the Federal Government“.
The U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU), in collaboration with the Virginia Procurement Technical Assistance Program (PTAP), will host a webinar to provide small businesses the opportunity to increase their knowledge about Federal contracting with an overview of OSDBU functions and resources and provide insight on how best to prepare your company to be successful in Federal contracting. Event participants will hear from experts within the DOT and Virginia PTAP and be able to ask questions during the Q&A Session.
Attendees will be able to:
• Gain insight into the components of a proposal that will help you stand out and ultimately get you closer to contract award
• Learn about all of the requirements to structure an effective federal contract proposal
• Increase knowledge of the Federal procurement process
• Learn about the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization (OSDBU) and how they can help your business with pursuing government contract opportunities
• Learn about how to search for contract opportunities
• Pick-up valuable tips to better equip your business to get ready & stay ready
Date & Time: February 23, 2022 at 2:00pm EDT
Click below to register:
For any questions, please contact our office at 202-366-1930 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website to find more about OSDBU, upcoming events, and available technical assistance: www.transportation.gov/osdbu