Financial Management (SBA Money Smart Series)
Join the SBA Minnesota, North Dakota, and South Dakota District Offices for the Money Smart Business Management Series.
Financial Management – Understand this critical practice
After completing this class, the participants will be able to:
- Identify financial management practices and tools that are commonly available to a small business
- Explain how these financial management practices and tools work
- Explain the concept of financial management and why it is important to a small business
- Explain financial management basics for a small business
- Explain the basics of start-up financing
- Explain the basics of financing for a growing business
- Explain the basics of financing working capital
- Explain the basics of financing fixed assets
Money Smart introduces core skills for successful small business management, and participants can chose a topic of their choice or to attend the entire series.